Berserk - Vol. 33 Ch. 287 - Bubbles

Dex-chan lover
That depends on your perspective, what you yourself consider normal is what you dream of.

Man, page 23 was just hard to look at.
Even though I'm cold-blooded enough that I managed to stomach the Eclipse easily, remembering what he lost and how he lost it, then seeing him remember it... That's all it takes to make me wince.

Aggregator gang
@WolfLevelThreat it is really hard, especially that he's the only one who bears all this, and it was the only good thing that had happened to him in his life

Double-page supporter
I hope Guts gets a regen potion or something, because soon he's literally just going to be a corpse inside his berserker armor. His body is seriously breaking down fast, and it hurts man, because he used to be able to clean up demons no sweat, but now he can't even catch Casca.

Fed-Kun's army
I think deep inside Caska is disappointed that Guts couldn't grabe her hand, thus making her fall and become angry to Guts.

Guts on other hand is frustrated on himself cuz he cant grab her with his prostetic arm.

Damn this author is really good at doing depressing stories

Bro Guts looked ripped doe (no kidding look at his skin it's ripping apart)

Also I almost cried in this moment like THE HELL GRIFFITH WHY YOU DO THIS ON GUTS???

Users who are viewing this thread