Berserk - Vol. 38 Ch. 336 - Pandæmonium

Dex-chan lover
Even if he has made this utopia, causality never leaves anyone even if it's a man or a god. The principles and hatred will continue to live on in this world. Griffith can't do anything without his dream that is as delusional as it can get.

"when you regard one another as brother, and this man's ambition crumbles, it is your destiny to face your death! You cannot escape your fate!" Maybe Zodd wasn't referring to the eclipse but Falconia!

I can't wait to see my main man Guts cut Griffith and his stupid worm lips in half, from brain to cock.

I don't know man but Griffith may be too fab for me and I hope Rickert will go to Team Guts" > w>

Aggregator gang
yeah, Guts should've taken Rickert an Erica with him, I really don't understand why did they have to separate

you know what I fear now, if as you guys said that this utopia won't survive and Guts will put hands together with Griffith to seal it, that will be my worst nightmare

Something tells me this isn't enough for griffith, by the time guts left his dream was already gone, griffith wants something else entirely

Griffith obviously wants more and will sacrifice anyone close to him to achieve it

Yo i was listening to Kanye's "Runaway" and the second part (you know which one i'm talking abt) came, i reached the Pandemonium insides part it was dope

Fed-Kun's army
Don't let this fool you kids, Griffith did everything wrong.

"Griffith is bad" "Griffith is evil" dude I get it but how has nobody talked about how good page 14 is? Like the Kushan Wizard and Luca meeting Erica, who've all met Guts but don't know the others have? I think it's brilliant.

This is fake as fuck. Locus just wanted to brainwash Rickert since he knew Ricket still cant hate Griffith for all the things he did.

Double-page supporter
Would've been cool if we heard what happened at the eclipse with Guts' words. I wonder how he explained it to Rickert. Did he keep the grim details to the bare minimum or did he lay it all out for his ears to hear? It's such a horrific thing to put in words so it's a shame we didn't get a flashback about his own version of recollection since the man himself will almost never forgive such atrocities.

Double-page supporter
Would've been cool if we heard what happened at the eclipse with Guts' words. I wonder how he explained it to Rickert. Did he keep the grim details to the bare minimum or did he lay it all out for his ears to hear? It's such a horrific thing to put in words so it's a shame we didn't get a flashback about his own version of recollection since the man himself will almost never forgive such atrocities.

Users who are viewing this thread