Berserk - Vol. 40 Ch. 355 - Beneath Sun-Dappled Trees

Holy shit all this time and I never read this chapter, I skipped it on accident

Dex-chan lover
All this time and Caska just wants to remember the pleasant things. Why did Guts develop this much without a good guardian and Caska didn't? It's just because of a dream.

Fed-Kun's army
Yea I have no idea how I missed this chap for so long. But goddammit if I didnt want more chaps here with casca than to switch to griffith. I could give a flying bird about that...

I mean honestly IDK if its possible for a human to come back from that. It would be much easier if the used magic to manipulate her memories and erased the worst bit at the end at least.

Dex-chan lover
NOOOO THEY FINALLY REUNITED AFTER ALMOST 4 YEARS, WHY'S SHE GOTTA FALL TO ECLIPSE PTSD SO SOON

Miura knew he couldn't just give us Casca back like that.
No, he had to give her PTSD. Like, sure, I know it's to be expected from her given what she was put through, but getting from seeing Guts' face of all things is still a sucker punch.

Aggregator gang
I guess I never learn, but that sits a solid rule to understand how Berserk works

the beautiful and peaceful it gets, the more dreadful it'll turn out to

you got sanity? too bad
let me make it up for you
by remembering all the
deep sh!t you went through

Me early on: YAS! YAS! AFTER 255 CHAPTERS FINALLY!!! NOW KISS!!! GET MARRIED!!! HAVE A REAL CHILD THIS TIME!!!

Me after the chapter: NUUUU QUEEN NUUUU!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread