Berserk - Vol. 41 Ch. 358 - Dawn of an Empire

jak

Contributor
Maybe we will get to see Casca and Guts finally. See you guys again in 6 months.

Dex-chan lover
FUCK YOU GRIFFITH! GIVE ME CASCA AND GUTS' REUNION ALREADY! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

The most frustrating thing is that casca will always chooses griffith over guts...

Dex-chan lover
So what IS the release schedule for this manga anyway?

Contributor
@Lithe Every 84 years.

d8477b43831bf117a0e3c975604fdb43.jpg

Dex-chan lover
i have one simple wish that is to live long enough to see the ending of berserk

Seeing this side of him almost makes me forget that he's actually a jerk.... almost.

Contributor
I am guessing that this manga and HxH are in a competition to see who can release the fewest number of chapters without getting canceled for inactivity.

Seriously... After a decade long wait... get the fu*k outta here 🖕🖕🖕

Aggregator gang
well there kingdom will prosper even if there is monster's everywhere but NONE OF THIS WILL EVEN HAPPEN IF JUST GRIFFITH DIDN'T SHOW UP , f*cking manipulating phsycho!

Dex-chan lover
@Bobbleknob well sadly i am gonna hit my 30s soon but u never know maybe tml i got hit by truck-kun and send off somewhere and cant read ALL the manga here anymore

Dex-chan lover
Miura plays so well with the norms of beauty, Griffith is the peak of what many would call beauty it is hard to not look at him and see exactly what all those people see, their Messias... then I remember the night when he made his decision... when Casca and Guts lost so much, so very much that it cant be put in words and that all of this, all the death pain and sorrow was caused by him... i really want to be creative with name calling but i simplify my feeling in three words. FUCK.YOU.GRIFFITH.

MIURAAAAA GIVE ME CASCA AND GUTS ALREADY, STOP PLAYING WITH MY FEELINGS, I AM SHAVING YEARS OF MY LIFE BECAUSE OF THIS, I WON'T SURVIVE TO SEE THIS MANGA END.

Users who are viewing this thread