Berserk - Vol. 41 Ch. 360 - Cherry Tree Garden

Dex-chan lover
Proof that Berserk is like a drug

Whb2jei.png

@HorseRider9000 okay post art that you feel has a higher level of detail, technical quality, that also gives a higher level of atmosphere, scale, and tone, effective use of lighting, and is more picturesque and/or kinetic(aside from Vagabond).
>And pacing or rhythm - semantics
You didn't respond to my point.
>The guy's just a lazy writer and drawer especially since he has assistants doing a lot or most of it.
This isn't true
I have all the manga volume in the original Japanese and until about volume 28 in 2005 he only had 3 assistants and his artstyle remained the same so it is clear that it was him that did all the work(aside from the improvement in technical quality and recently the switch to digital in volume 38)
and even in this interview http://www.skullknight.net/forum/index.php?threads/new-four-part-interview-with-miura-on-future-of-berserk-and-duranki.15787/
He said he does everything himself even in a french interview his editor said he does most of the work and in a documentary by Naoki Urasawa where the crafting of manga is explained the mangaka said it themselves and we saw that they do 90% of work while assistants do the inking, toning and filling in the dialogue

Dex-chan lover
Nice seeing everyone this year for our annual Berserk chapter. See you all next year.

am i dreaming???? we are truly blessed with another ch..

lol jk see u guys next year!

So nice to see a new Berserk chapter.
By the way, is it just me, or did the Skull Knight's face look sad and full of pity for Guts?

Dex-chan lover
@Ola33
You're arguing with a troll / retard, we both know he's wrong but don't take the bait, yeah?

Dex-chan lover
@Amplify Simply a retard as he doesn't know how much effort the mangaka puts into each page. I do remember reading that he first draws them on a larger sheet/canvas/w.e and then once satisfied draws it in appropriate scale. It'd probably be better if he had a big ass scanner, but w.e. The people he trained also did side comics as training. I don't think he lets his underlings draw for berserk much yet

"8 months for this"
Yeah? I mean, lots of people like to pretend that every chapter he will release is a gamechanger, no, he's gonna release a basic chapter that moves the plot along, he wasn't working on some grand 500 page chapter to make up for that, it's your fault for hyping yourself up when this, like every other manga, has chapters that needs to be there before we build up to the big chapters.

"Simply a retard as he doesn't know how much effort the mangaka puts into each page."
And retards also pretend it takes this long to draw manga, while a hundred other manga artist with talent just as much as him is doing great art while keeping up with a normal schedule, both weekly and monthly. Retards like this think that because the manga artist takes forever with his work it excuses the bad work ethic while downplaying other manga artists for doing both good art and good schedule.

@Luminous777

Yeah, we all know that with the pacing we're going, we need at least 200 more chapters for it to even be close to satisfying pacing.
Miura's not gonna rush this, so expect him to croak long before he even reaches the end. So it doesn't really matter either way what the ending will be when it's nonexistent.

Users who are viewing this thread