Berserk - Vol. 41 Ch. 360 - Cherry Tree Garden

My main objetive in this life is don´t die until the end of this series . . .

well there goes my centennial chapter. hope my grandchildren can tell me what happens on the next chapter 👻

Dex-chan lover
Ending of journey... Summoning demons...
Just a reread before the new chapter gets uploaded here.
Author of Vagabond decided to stop instead of finishing his series, because after building Musashi as a noble character he couldn't write him winning by using underhanded tactics against kojiro. I wonder if Miura is going to drag us through a rollercoaster of shit and darkness when things turn inevitably wrong. Then again he could just play idolm@ster and never finish berserk lmao.

Aggregator gang
I honestly think just great fans are not mad at Miura....I understand is better to be healthy I suppose but I think my love will wither before this actually ends...

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for picking this up.

Guts is conflicted. He got Cassca healed but now she can't see him or remember those times. Everytime that it happens, she regresses.

Then only thing to do is confront Griffith.

The hell do I do now? The f- you mean??? You still need to make pretty boy eat dirt bud'

Fed-Kun's army
A couple more chapters until I join everyone else on the journey of dying before Berserk finishes 😃🔫

who is heree???

S K U L L B O I I I I I I I I (...)

man!! this character WHENever he show up
i f@cking feel very happy, he pay visits regularly, he shows up in need, he care and he is cool,
he is like the perfect buddy to have in real life!!
g o d d a y u m n ! !

Double-page supporter
Skeleton bro always makes me like each chapter at least 2 times more when I see him

With these many comments its getting hard to find my boy sss2 to see what cringe shit hes gonna spout next.

Double-page supporter
Lol I accidentally read the color page as the long awaited last chapter and was like wait what

Dex-chan lover
Never really paid much attention to the fact that she stopped using circles
I guess she just skipped teaching farnese that too lol

Users who are viewing this thread