Berserk - Vol. 41 Ch. 361 - Crevice

Dex-chan lover
YOOOOOO ONLY 3 MONTHS SINCE LAST CHAPTER?!?!?!?!! WE'RE ON A ROLE PEOPLE!!!

I hereby announce our cliffhanging to resume, let us hang in there my good friends

@Qayin Guts its not a veteran hows been to hell and back, hes been to hell and has stayed there making it his turf, completely different!

Now yeah, we will never now when we will see each other! Or if we will, people died by the thousands before berserk was finished, and remember "You could be next"

Have fun guys!

Dex-chan lover
I like it!
Seems like Miura is getting used to digital art. Panels of guts on the cliff almost look like movie scenes to me(in a good way).
I don't mind slow paced chapters. I'm here for the long ride and to enjoy each moment. I think it's better to have more quality chapters than rush to a mediocre ending, even in a series that's like 30(?) years old.
Thanks for TL and such.

Thank you Miura. This crumb is drawn so beautifully. I will wait the next year for another crumb.

Double-page supporter
I want the dwarf to take a look at the sword next! Also i wonder if the old smith whose name i forgot due to the massive amount of time since it was last mentioned was part dwarf liek Guts seens to think aparently, a look at the sword from this guy could tell us.

"Not to brag, but I'm the best on the island when it comes to brooms"

37! My witchfriend handled 37 brooms!

Dex-chan lover
kinda disappointed by the same "until next year" comments, I was seriously expecting more people to be going nuts over the fact that it "only" took 3 months like it signals the end times or something.

I mean its 3 months for a chapter that has around the page amount as a weekly shounen jump chapter lmao, but its still fun to see people cum their pants over it.

Even though it's only 20 pages i can't complain because look at how much detail is in every panel...

Users who are viewing this thread