Berserk - Vol. 41 Ch. 363 - Leaping Monkey

I have faith in the next one. I say 4 months, 3 if we are lucky.

HOLY FREAKING CRAP! LOVED THE CHAPTER!! I have a feeling, shits about to get very very real! Hope the next one comes in less than a year, but I don't wanna rush Miura. It's such a beautiful and grand story with no plot holes or character contrivance at all. Not to mention the art. I bet he spends at least 8 hours a day drawing and writing it. Knowing Japanese work culture probably more. I Just really hope I don't die before the ending:(

Dex-chan lover
@eristocrates
Comparing this amusing trash, and i don't say it in a negative way cause trash manga are very enjoyable and fun to read, to berserk really miss the point.
Berserk at it's best was much more than just rape and murder. It was dark, but a very serious manga with amazing moments and spectacular action. The most comparable thing in recent times of best berserk is Caska's mind quest. And even that almost was reduced to cheap comedy.

Dex-chan lover
Another mate of mine who loves Berserk passed away recently. The other one didn’t even get to see Guts get off the damn ship. I hope i’ll live long enough to read the ending!

Double-page supporter
those star wars jokes really came out of nowhere huh

loved jar jar fairy though
ed3607e5049c73e97318890406607c0e.png

Dex-chan lover
Here comes Guts and Caska's child. 😲

So Danann is somehow Gaiseric's loved one (Skull Knight) who Flora found some way to bring back from the dead? 🤓

Miura sure love star wars references. Puck was Yoda, Emperor and Jar Jar in this chapter. Isidro is being ultra trash and Isma her usual exhibitionist self.😂

Users who are viewing this thread