Berserk - Vol. 42 Ch. 372 - The Red Raven Sleeps in the Birdcage

Group Leader
Man, I'm really hating Casca now. I like that you fought but we've never saw her reaction to all of this and it's her fault that Gutts lost the feeling of purpose. If she had welcomed him with a smile but instead came between this triangle again.
fucking weirdo, she got raped in front of him and he's tried to rape her twice + choked her. she's having the normal and logical reaction. if i start choking the shit out of you obviously youre not gonna be able to smile at me the next time you see me

Dex-chan lover
What is this shit?
You know im glad this shit will never be finished and slowly fizzle into obscurity cause this has been over 100 chapters of straight anus.
Maybe miura would still be alive if he didnt start every morning by ramming a replica of griffith penis down his throat.
fucking weirdo, she got raped in front of him and he's tried to rape her twice + choked her. she's having the normal and logical reaction. if i start choking the shit out of you obviously youre not gonna be able to smile at me the next time you see me
Oh no she got raped and chocked WAAAAAAHHHHHHHH WAAAHHHH
Take a guess what happened to guts too?
Oh my bad I forgot casca as a character only exists to be drama and deadweight since the start
at least it's being done artistically and with considerable concentrated nuance.
lol.

Users who are viewing this thread