Berserk

We will never see the end of this story. A punch to the face for all the fans who followed it for 31 years. RIP berserk, the best manga ever 😔⚰️

@Pringless Because the author will die from old age before he can finish the manga. I don't think we'll ever see the end of Berserk, it just takes too long.

The tone of this manga has drastically changed. It seems like an ordinary fantasy story now. The darkness is gone.

Fuck man what's taking Miura so long? He used to make 50-60 page chapters regularly. Now he releases three 20 page chapters in a year. The quality of the story has also gone down drastically. I am reducing my rating of this manga from a 10 to a 6.

Is there a point to start reading this, knowing that it's probably gonna be unfinished? I had glimpses here and there and I would probaly like it. But considering the situation I don't know if I should invest myself in something and be disappointed that I'll never get to see the ending or it's gonna be rushed and not what I expected...

Guts realizes that what Griffith has done to this world is evil instead of good, people aren’t meant to be control, just respected not from evil but in their culture. Not everyone is evil, just ignorant so we abuse it with technology. It’s basically greed and slavery with extra steps, we can’t keep exploiting people for our gain. It tears us apart. We need to be in harmony instead of abused. No one should be in control for fame and riches, everyone must be equal. He will control his anger for good not for evil.

Double-page supporter
New chap this month hype. Still for me and many other the best manga there is. Having hints of the giant battle thats supposed to happen soon i cant help but think we are nearing the end.

Really the only thing negative this series has for me are the random releases and not knowing if it will ever get an ending. Wonder if Durankis crew is actually gonna help out with Berserk.

They were supposedly trained for that with the manga and its been on hiatus for a while too. Better than hxh and their 2 year hiatus anniversary on a boat no less.

Users who are viewing this thread