Berserk

Double-page supporter
F*ck! I feel a lot of emotions here. Perhaps the Queen hates Skeletons Knight or holds a grudge. Maybe it was her sister or something. It’s obviously Skeleton Knight f*cked up big time and stirred a lot of drama back then.. He’s like Gutts but did all the bad decisions. He’s more ambitious like Griffin back then wanting power.

The only thing I hate is how they made the ‘Master’ a Schrieke clone. A love triangle..Seriously? Her master must had been hella young then when Skeleton Knight was with his woman then!

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Fed-Kun's army
Question. Can someone knowledgeable tell me the full story of the official serialization and scanlation of this manga?

Like the play by play. It was on hiatus right? But its back now? Or has it been going and the scanlation group is taking time?

Just wana know that's all. Thanks.

Aggregator gang
@calmbreez

Scanlation is fine, if the author isn’t in the best health. It constantly goes on and off hiatus, so we get a chapter roughly every 3 months. When it’s off hiatus we get a few before it goes back on hiatus.

It’s been this way for atleast 2-4 years now.

3 months per chapter. Fucking Hell. I'm at chapter 117 and after each chapter. I get up and prance around while processing what the fuck did I read.
Then I sit the fuck down and read another one, then it's a cycle. You can tell from I've read from before that I'm weak-minded. At least I'm smart
enough to realize I'm a pussy.

Disappointing chapter. I was expecting to see Schierke pantsu at the very least, but we got nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread