Bespoke Engage - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - As Told by Bespoke

Dex-chan lover
I really hope there’s no drama tag, especially since the description says diabetes, that usually means wholesomeness, and no NTR or love rivals

Dex-chan lover
Yes, I'm so glad this was wholesome with no drama, is this just a oneshot or are there more chapters?

Double-page supporter
Nooooo its a omeshot! Thank you for translating this! Saw the cover art and somehow thought the art loked familiar, and tada was from usotsuki mille feuille mangaka!!!

It was nice, but that "fit you into my type" trope needs to go. It's pretty disgusting.

Wow that was quite nice XD aside from the "fit into my type" i mean wuut but ok, it was still good and maaan i absolutely loved the credit pages and 'how to get away with murder' lool what a great team scanlated this, thank you sooo much for your work, i laughed a lot with this smut 😂

Double-page supporter
Congrats on a good work done! I can see the redraws were done well and so the reading experience was great for me. Looking forward to your next projects!

thamk kyuu everyone for le comments 😏 I'm very happy to see that yall enjoy it!! <3

This is my all time fav smut manga!! I love all the cute moments between the main characters!! ❤️❤️❤️

Users who are viewing this thread