Best Friends - Ch. 10

I hope she ends up together with the other girl because the black-haired girl does not deserve her at all.

Is this kinda common in omegaverse? I always hear about these alpha-omega sex then it turns out that the omega falls in love after being marked by an alpha.
But isn't this downplayed rape kinda?

So she wants to be independent, but can she even pay for herself? She can't even afford her own medicine and can't even go against the employees in her owner's home.

I conclude that she was just a horny insecure female who doesn't know how the life runs in the world with alpha, beta, and omegas.

She should just have told her that she wants to be independent, it's not like the alpha girl wouldn't know it when that happens, since she owned her. lmao

@Xel7 didn't you read? or you just went for the lewd? she bought the girl. She bought her. its the world where you buy omegas. lol, this means she should have been a slave, but rather living a lavish life where she can even attend a school. So I don't know where the controlling part is.

@Bluehammer12 nup she end up with ths black haired girl because they obviously love each other. But both parties just need to be honest and communicate properly.

Plus that black haired girl owns her.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
I’m conflicted. On the one hand, Minju has been being pretty open with her feelings and trying to show Hayoon that she wants her to be part of her life. She hasn’t marked her yet, she’s trying to let her be as independent as she can, getting her the suppressors and financially backing her education. To Minju, this feels like a huge stab in the back. She didn’t know that Hayoon was wanting to move out or be even more independent. She’s also let someone else in on her secret.

On the other, Hayoon feels trapped. Partly because she doesn’t believe that Minju really loves her the way she says and that she’ll just get dumped when Minju gets bored of her (even though that hasn’t happened in the past decade that they’ve been together). I just wish she would be more open with Minju about her feelings. She doesn’t want to get hurt by committing to her but that misunderstanding would get cleared up if she just talked to Minju. But she also hasn’t really had any other choice in the matter leading up to this, so I can understand her also wanting to be “free” for the first time in her life.

I can agree and disagree with both sides, just wish they would move talked it out before it got to this point. I’m hoping Minju doesn’t overreact here and mark Hayoon out of anxiety and jealousy.

@BraveDude8 How did this even tagged as spoiler? I'm just stating the fact which was been told in the first chapter?

Just because I used the word "she ended up" means it's a spoiler?! Any reasoning here?

I can't even read the raws.

Um i guess tap this if you wnat to know the ending
they will end up together and they will have a kid and also the brown hair girl will end up with the short hair girl

Users who are viewing this thread