Best Friends - Ch. 11

Edit:
Okay after reading the first English chapter I now know that Minju is not a shemale, but an alpha woman who's biologically a woman with a penis. Hell yeah!

Group Leader
This is all explained in the very first chapter. Minju is an alpha woman, not a man. I understand people not liking it, I mean, I'm a lesbian and definitely don't like seeing penises on my yuri stories. BUT this story is not a hentai and has so much more to it than Minju having a penis or not that it just became irrelevant to me :)

Well, I don't mind futa on girl so that she has a d is ok by me 😂

imo, what makes this better is that it’s a genuine manga and not a hentai that has girls with dicks banging each or something. Minju might be a typical toxic horny alpha, but I’m glad we’re shown that there’s more than just the sex part.

I was quite disappointed that Minju had a penis. However, this manga turns out really good, I love it btw.

Dex-chan lover
Penis alert! Penis alert!oh so this is kinda futa.oh well I still like it anyway.*v*

guys minju isn't a futa, you can find out about omegaverse from a survey, it's not too difficult

im just here because i can't take cliffhangers i just fucking scroll cause I can't understand the language but it's fine I'm fucking SATISFIED!!

Users who are viewing this thread