Best Friends - Ch. 11

when you see the C, no, no way, hell nooo, and pray pls b a strapon but no she has a D???
and in the comments u read "its omegavers" 🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
Wow, did not expect something like this to happen this fast.

Thanks for translating the chapter.

wait, whatttt 🤯 haha, i didn't know that alpha girls had dick lol thanks for the chapter!

damn she went off haha well i did not expect that but since it’s the omegaverse it makes sense. CAUGHT ME OFF GUARD FOR A SECOND LMAO. it’s Thanks for translating and i can’t wait for more!

Dex-chan lover
As a reminder, having a penis doesn't invalidate your gender. She's still a woman.

Dex-chan lover
I like the fact that her father is against her not because she is merely omega,but rather to the idea that the red haired girl doesn't love her,pffft as if she is not.

Though I would really love if there is a consent in here and not just "her" pushing herself to the other.

Anyways this is still one of my fave omegaverse yuri, not to mention I'm a sucker for futa's and omegaverse❤❤❤.

Thank you soooooo myuch for the translations!!! I always look forward to the updates of this everyweek>\\\\<!!!!!!

Wait, she have penis?!! That's kinda shocking. But, she still a girl soo I don't care. I'm just gonna read this (^∆^)/

I'm more surprise Hayoon finally admit it she likes Minju after having sex with her 😝
I thought it'll be more push and pull drama
Ahh get married already.. 🤣

Hey! What was that thing minju put in hayoon ahh!!! Is this yuri??? I can't understand! What mark? Ahh nevermind just keep reading!

Users who are viewing this thread