Best Friends - Ch. 15

She will never forget you, she will fight for you! We hope!! What should I do? I love them together! 😍

Thank you for the translation! 😁
Boy just when things were starting to look up with everyone apologizing and explaining, but noooo Hayoon has to lie! Messy messy chapters ahead 😖

COMMUNICATION! IS! KEY! why u lyin hayoon like we been knew that cha minju treated u bad but if u confronted her about actually leaving?

Dex-chan lover
Whoa I see a lot of sympathy for Minju. Did everybody forgot that she literally raped and deprived of meds Hayoon 2 chapters ago?

Also I this current 'fake apology' drama is kinda stupid and made just to up the situation. Why not just ignore Minju for a couple of days?

Fed-Kun's army
Ahhh you dummy! She could have arbitrary asked if she would still like her if she were a beta before she tries to commit to the surgery. Since if it worked it could still be in vain.

I think the "just like before" could possibly refer to before they met.

Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@AngryFerrett Agreed. She even told her that it was her fault while she raped her(you need to take "responsibility"). What she did was unforgivable. Even though I'm pretty sure it won't happen but I wish Hayoon would go through with the beta operation and become her own person. She is nothing more than a pet right now and she deserves better. I don't feel bad for minju at all.

Dex-chan lover
I just feel bad about this whole thing lol. It's an unhealthy relationship ATM, but I still want them together :'(

Users who are viewing this thread