Best Friends - Ch. 15

I don’t know what I’m supposed to feel, I don’t want her to be a beta but I don’t want her to keep being controlled, but minju doesn’t want to do it it just happens but that doesn’t make it any less mean to look at. I don’t want her to keep being sad but I also don’t want her to be with that beta

I think this makes the relationship more healthy when she had the options available to her. But I hope they end up together

I hope she became a beta, and the black hair trashes her and made her a beggar. That's how you treat someone who bites the hand that feeds you.

Fed-Kun's army
Glad she's going through with becoming a beta. I know they probably won't because ~*romance*~ but she hasn't had a single day of her life since meeting Minju. She's been kept like a pet. No matter how much she's "loved" she has literally no freedoms. Being able to make her own choices is going to make things so much better.

Dex-chan lover
My god just when I thought everything was going to be okay, she starts lying. I do like how Minju did want to apologize. Also was this sponsored by Apple? Because everyone's got an iphone lol. Also I really do like the beta girl, cause she is calling that alpha out on her shit.

Thanks for translating the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread