Best Friends - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
thank you for a great chapter, girl I saw what happened when this occurred to Darth Unnie in another series. She has two legitimate options at this point either a) accept and treasure her soon to be Ceo sugah momma and be secure in the fact that she loves her back truly, or b) take the initiative put a ring on that finger accept that they can make each other happy as well as her Ceo trophy waifu. Take the plunge go for the waifu and realize her love for you is genuine.

Fed-Kun's army
I get it, but it's still kind of frustrating when the drama is all because they couldn't communicate/ convey something that probably could have been revealed a long time ago.
Any hints of MC fearing being abandoned and any hint of the lover wanting to mark her would be pretty good giveaways. I guess we just have to wait and see through this thick drama before we get there.

Thanks for the translation.

I dont know the circumstances but it just looks like you snatched this project from the english team, which wouldnt make any sense considering the english chapter updates are good quality and consistent. Doesnt make sense to me when someone tries sniping a project already being translated at a good pace. Hope you and UniversoYuri can figure something out because this just seems like a crap move as it stands w/o context.

Update update update!! Such a good story. Beautiful artwork and a intriguing storyline. Thanks for translating. :)

I know I sound horrible...but she should leave.....it might spice things up. I just hope she won't get caught pretty quickly.It will be ruined.

Users who are viewing this thread