Best Friends - Vol. 3 Ch. 21

Supporter
Thank you so much for picking this up. It is one of my favorite manga and I absolutely love it. This chapter actually brought tears to my eayes at the end. I am so looking forward to the freindship that has been developing. I am so hoping for them to be together. Thanks for the translation and again thanks so much

Resident Yuripig
Group Leader
Could you guys please go back and do ch 15 and onwards so that we don't have a bad MTL in chaps 15 - 20 (that the other group did)? We'd all love you forever!

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

cuteeeeee
i get satsuki there the trying to make friends but coming out harsh

Group Leader
Could you guys please go back and do ch 15 and onwards so that we don't have a bad MTL in chaps 15 - 20 (that the other group did)? We'd all love you forever!
I will consider it after I've completed this manga, but for now, I won't make any promises.
Sorry for the kinda disappointing answer. I can see where you're coming from, but given the time constraints, I can't give you a solid promise.

Group Leader
that was fast. And I didn't even finish editing the reply. lol. Still. I love how much you guys are enjoying this manga. Kinda reminds me of my early days working on Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san
Damn, I was hoping to avoid having to read the awful MTL, but oh well.....

Resident Yuripig
Group Leader
that was fast. And I didn't even finish editing the reply. lol. Still. I love how much you guys are enjoying this manga. Kinda reminds me of my early days working on Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san
Oh, sorry. My phone meows at me (ringtone of Asuza from K-ON going "nyaa") when there's a reply to a forum post. I didn't know you weren't finished...
>_<

Inugami-san was great!

Dex-chan lover
This is just straight up a good, sweet story. Thank you for picking it up and I hope it goes well!~

Double-page supporter
Damn, I was hoping to avoid having to read the awful MTL, but oh well.....
As the person who did the mtl chapters and someone who has read a lot of bad translations I can honestly say I've read way worse. I did my best to make it at least flow pretty well. Not saying you have to think they're good but if you're interested in the story maybe give them a shot

As the person who did the mtl chapters and someone who has read a lot of bad translations I can honestly say I've read way worse. I did my best to make it at least flow pretty well. Not saying you have to think they're good but if you're interested in the story maybe give them a shot
Honestly as almost 0 japanese speaker i wouldn't have even noticed it was mtl'd if you didn't say so yourself. then again haven't been reading much manga lately and can't remember the quality before yours so who knows

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread