BETTER THAN SEX

Dex-chan lover
This is missing rape, sexual violence and gore tags.

For those who thought it was gonna be a more lighthearted story don't make the same mistake I did and stay away.

This manga sucks ass. It just bebops the story around way too fast and the constant sex is just weird as hell. The ending is immediately ruined with a cheesey sex off

this is actually pretty good. The h-scenes are great but the story is also pretty good. The main characters has some flaws and they don't really get a character development to fix said flaws but it's written well to fit the story. The guy is still the guy that wasted his father's money to pop his cherry, the girl is still crazy and the robot is still... actually the robot's fine.
I mean the sex is sort of cheesy and sometimes feel kinda forced but I can live with it.

Actually, I don't dislike the main story.
And with that I mean the bot with the same face as his unrequited crush as well and the final resolotion of trying to save the bot's personality by uploading her additionally to the real girl's implant.
The drama is too much, though, and makes this whole story ridiculous and overly despicable for no reason. Those Wahokyo guys are clearly only there to add some senseless violence and weird rape that also gets a comparably inferior sex scene.
There would've been better ways to add the necessary drama to the story.
It's sad, but I do acknowledge that this manga, for what it is, had much potential.
Still, more character depth and especially more clear character development would've also been nice.
With less fucked up drama and maybe a few more chapters for character development and stuff, this could've become a real (hidden) gem.

Users who are viewing this thread