Beware of Demons

Group Leader
Hi, kowpop here. I did some translations earlier this year up to ch33 before I got busy with other things. I’m back now with a new chapter, but someone else picked it up while I was inactive. I’m starting again (at least for a little while) with ch40. The other chapters 34-39 can be found on mangago.

Yaaay ♪~~ Tyvm for this update, really missed this one ヽ(o♡o)/

Nice thanks for the update. Really wish we'd see more of his "demon" personality.

omg, I knew I saw that photo somewhere!! I saw it from somewhere else before and had huge deja vu at the time, I just couldn't remember where I saw it. I was so confused, seriously I can't.. lmfao 💀💀

UwU I really loved it at first I was starting to doubt if I should read it or not but when I read it is really amazing a relationship between a bully and a nerd thank you for the updates ~UwU~(wishing for more updates)

Aw I cannot remember the sister's name I was hoping it would be revealed in this latest chapter but no 😞

But now we know the teacher's name! ...Unless we knew it before and I forgot 😂

It's a super cute webtoon but it's so typically of what comes out of China. In the first few chapters it will imply the relationship will be super sexy but then the whole webtoon nothing happens. Censorship is a bitch.

This is the only Chinese webtoon I read anymore because I really love the characters and the art style. Had to drop all other one's bc they'll just blue ball you forever and the relationship never progresses.

Hey, does someone know when chapter 70 will be release? Or is it dropped ?☹️
I went to see the raws and it is already on chap 94 (plus what seems to be an ending? Since it was last releases on 2019...).

Users who are viewing this thread