Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Group Leader
This isn't as dark as I expected. I was thinking "Monster duchess" levels of child abuse and "the abandoned empress" level of assholery from the brothers. This seems like childish misunderstanding which i can stomach better

Woah, new project <3
it seems to be funny and interesting. Not like ordinary?
Thanks!

Predictions! The eldest loved her all along but didn't know how/couldn't make a move. Other brothers knew but were told not to say anything directly.

Aggregator gang
wow you guys are so fast... the first chapter just released a few hours ago in korea

Double-page supporter
Poor older brothers, with such a dumb little sister I can only imagine how they feel.
It is so clear that they love her already as the MC has described the events.

@theilikepie I'm also hoping this has a lighter theme, considering this is the work of the same author who wrote Who Made Me A Princess (which also had a dark theme).

It has the similar elements with WMAP like becoming younger again and family member hating MC in the past life. So, I do hope the reasons for that are simple misunderstandings.

Dex-chan lover
@JustSomeJo What if the eldest brother was the secret bridegroom? Maybe that's why the second brother was to walk her down the aisle and not the eldest like it was supposed to be.

I came here expecting her to suffer a lot, but it seems to be just misunderstandings because the douchebag brothers were trying to raise her into a "proper lady" and she perceived it as them hating her.

Dex-chan lover
Calling it now, the three brothers actualy liked her but where being Tsundere so the MC missunderstood them (probably because unlike us, readers, she has no idea what a tsundere is).

Also i like how the sad part of her life according to her is living with the brothers, not living in the streets.

Dex-chan lover
She probably married late because her "brothers" were too "protective" of her to let go.

I think that either the elder brother was the groom himself or asked the second brother to take her down the aisle because he loved her and couldn't bring himself to give her away to another guy.

Users who are viewing this thread