Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
EEEHHHHH Shared universe with who made me a princess?!?!?
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
*Me after reading this halfway through*

...aaahhhh, it's gonna be a tale of tsundere brothers isn't it?

Fed-Kun's army
Like everyone guess here.... The brothers probably love her and they act like that because they are sibling.

And yeah, probably the groom is the eldest one. Lol

Why does everyone keep saying that it's in the same universe as Who Made Me A Princess? Is there any similar character? 😶

@Eclat123
In the novel,
Cabel actually shows up as the 3rd ML, he falls in love with Athanasia and later comes into contact with Jennette's black magic.

He also makes a brief cameo in one of the recent chapters of the manhwa while Ijekiel was mentioning them.

I bet the brothers actually in love with her esp the oldest one!! I can already feel this is going go be exciting! Aww

Group Leader
@caelumgalaxies ,
omg, is he that knight who kept on calling her "miss fairy"? And Athy was confused because he was supposed to love Jeanette?

EDIT: How da heck do I tag someone-

Contributor
So, beinf married to a complete and random stranger was supposed to be the best day in her life ?

Seriously ? Her marriage could be hell if things turned bad.

Supporter
I was thinking by reading the 1st part of the chapter it was just her telling her story will commenting her/their actions (Yep, didn't read the summary...), but it's a "Go in the past" story ^^'

This was kind of confusing to read. At the start she says that they bullied her and the eldest has no affection for her and she can’t wait to leave. Then she says that they like her and that it’s because of her eldest brother that she can marry a good guy. Because of the sudden change I thought she was talking about different people

Wow, i would cry waterfalls if i went back to being abused by my brothers just as i was about to leave them for a good family and husband. I wouldnt be able to leave my bedroom for a week at the least.

lowkey want her to end up with
erich bc hes hot and handsome
but just read the spoilers and turns out she ends up with
eugene i think

Users who are viewing this thread