Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, can’t say this was surprising, the way that the parents behaved around her always felt a bit off.

Although jfc, this puts a new spin on that candy scene. “Candy from the fairies that will take your pain away,” and how she instantly felt better upon taking it makes me think it had morphine or something in it, so that even if the girl was still dying she wouldn’t be in pain. That is not something you give to a child without cause, Eugene was trying to stop her from taking something potentially dangerous.

Though from how he didn’t mention this to Hari or his father, he doesn’t seem to want to acknowledge of at least say out loud that his mother is screwed up.

Double-page supporter
i fucking knew it! the parents are totally fucked in the head!

Dex-chan lover
coveting....bitch she's barely alive! these fucker...ande yeah the parents are fucked mentally, the mc needs to fcuking scream im not her! or some shit

Fed-Kun's army
As cold and cruel of a person i am i do understand the mom but she is handling it in an unhealthy way, i still think the parents are to blame for this mess

I think the parents mean well, but they really made a horrible decision forcing everyone to just accept this girl that looks almost exactly like their deceased daughter into the family. I get it was their way of coping, and they may have gotten emotional and mental trauma from the loss but the decision just made their 3 children more miserable as a result.

Im starting to get why they hate her but its unjustifiable because hari didnt cause any of this, they may not have comprehended it as kids but why did they still keep doing it for 20 years :’// (it could be a result of lack of further guidance and hard times after their parents died only a year later but still)

Fed-Kun's army
...Jesus, if I'm to feel bad for anyone in this story it's the three brothers. I could actually get behind Eugene's perspective in the end.

I get that what it wasnt the best solution but it doesnt justify bullying and the parents are at fault.

Dex-chan lover
;;;;;this is some
joey/johnny from to the moon
kind of stuff.

Still, the brothers shouldnt have been so mean to hari. Even if she is 27 now, the mental toll her original 7 year old self took on;;;;; this whole family is not just a little worrying theyre VERY

Dex-chan lover
;;;;;this is some
joey/johnny from to the moon
kind of stuff.

Still, the brothers shouldnt have been so mean to hari. Even if she is 27 now, the mental toll her original 7 year old self took on;;;;; this whole family is not just a little worrying theyre VERY
"Joey/Johnny from the moon" is that a movie or a manwha ? And don't worry about the spoiler I just want to watch a new movie so I'm curious. I already finished the story just rereading and checking the comments

Users who are viewing this thread