Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Ahh, I hope something unexpected doesn't happen in the romantic department and it's just simply straightforward and cute cause more drama from another place on top of all these family dramas is just gonna be too much crammed into one thing.

(The last novel I read with a family drama had a really cute and straightforward romance so it always felt like a safe heaven from all the drama when the ML and FL were together since there were no conflicts in the romance there.)

I MA CURIOUS TOO!! Oh myyyy. And good thing this happened aa. The family is better now.

Thanks for the mass release!! U da best guys! ❤❤❤

Dex-chan lover
Ohhhh; she still thinks of her former fiance as her future husband!! Maybe he's the male lead? :D

Im so curiousssss

Thankyou so muchh
U spoiled us with these mass updates ❤️❤️❤️

OMG I love you translators so much😍
thank you for posting these amazing chapters and man I feel really bad for Eugene like poor kid, he has to deal with that at such a young age.

Though I have to say this, is it only happen to me that I will sometime unintentionally read Cabel's name as Cable?

Am sure her future husband is gonna be huge 💩
THANK YOU THE CHAPTERS ♥😍♥😍

Aggregator gang
The parents are really... I know they're good parents, they truly love their kids, but they're so incompetent, forcing the oldest to shoulder what he shouldn't, making an innocent child to endure their unreasonable children, etc. They should just have 2 kids at most.

Users who are viewing this thread