Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 15

@Walter_vi_Britannia
(The last novel I read with a family drama had a really cute and straightforward romance so it always felt like a safe heaven from all the drama when the ML and FL were together since there were no conflicts in the romance there.)
What is this novel, and does it have a manhwa?

Poor Eugene, holy cow! But man way to go him for talking to his parents and I’m glad that his parents listened to him *phew!*

Thank you for the updates!!!!!❤️❤️❤️

Why do I have the feeling that Eugene is going to change the future with her husband by intervening in some way either way lol

Dex-chan lover
I have a strange feeling that the Vestia Family isn't that pure as she remembers.

People be like guessing what kind of man Hari's fiance is in this timeline kekeke

No need to worry 'cause in the raws, he's a total cinnamon roll 💖 plus her previous fiance and her fiance's sister will really like Hari~~

Dex-chan lover
@esmee_n101 I don't really remember. I read a lot of novels and since I finish them all in one go I don't really get a chance to save them anywhere. And it might also be something written in my first language, Bangla.

But I'll try to recommend some that kinda meet that requirement of - straightforward romance, but the story is about family.
These two are completed so it might be these that I'm thinking of:
My Sister the Heroine, and I the Villainess
It Seems That I’ve Slipped Into a Different World. Also, My Gender Has Changed.

These somewhat has family dramas and the romance is without love rivals or anything (infact, none of these novels have love rivals):
I’m Not a Villainess!! Just Because I Can Control Darkness Doesn’t Mean I’m a Bad Person! (LN)
I Don’t Want to Become a Villainess, So I Aim at Becoming a Perfect Lady Together with the Prince!

I can't think of any more at the moment, but if I remember I'll try to tell you.

omg thank you for the mass update!!! y’all work so hard ;-; 💕💕💕

the stories kinda starting to make sense now!!! i hope their relationships improve!

Fed-Kun's army
It seems like things are going great! I'm so happy they listened to Eugene to the point I feel like jumping around lmao! You've done so well, my boy! (৹ᵒ̴̶̷᷄﹏ᵒ̴̶̷᷅৹)

I hope they continue talking with each other like that towards to becoming a nice, warm family. And please do hear me out, a nice, warm family. Don't make Eugene the main lead, or have feelings of her by force, please.

Honestly as the eldest I feel him. Got a lot of responsibility. Even for things that aren't supposed to be one. If you are the eldest you have to be responsible or be "incompetent"

Users who are viewing this thread