Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

LMAO
also, her relationship with the eldest brother was good in the future/present?

Fed-Kun's army
Oh for fucks sakes. Artist/Illustrator-San, do not cut out visual ques like this. Show us what the kid did, don't just tell us. From my perspective, she fell and decided to kick him for laughing at her.

And before someone says "well you can just guess" I should remind you that this isn't the first time visual information has been denied, which makes it harder to tell if the scene is deliberate or a mistake, if the character made a correct or incorrect assessment. As far as I can tell, the story just wants us to think the kids are bad and that the MC is justifying in being a dick because all the story wants to do is just have an MC being a dick and needs to find a quick way to make them sympathetic in their actions.

Show don't tell

@Phelix are you— are you serious rn??? It was HEAVILY implied that he pushed her. Have you been reading how they have been treating her?????? “Show don’t tell” no offence but if you don’t like it, no one is forcing you to read it... it honestly seems like you’re just trying to victimize the bullies and hating on the defenceless girl who is trying to stand up against her THREE bullies (three vs one)

Fed-Kun's army
Implied: Yes. I did acknowledge that in my post, it was actually the driving point of me typing that.

I'm saying "stop implying and start showing". This story has done enough implying at this point, but it has also-from my point of view-over exaggerated the mc's view of the brother's bullying. So it would be nice if there was something actually concrete.

Also, why are you so defensive? I'm criticizing a story for its methods of story telling by pointing out the problems I've taken notice of. From most of what I can see, her bullies are kids-not evil incarnate demons-just kids. The only one I would ever think of victimizing is Cabel, because he's the least malicious of three and has actually tried to engage and socialize with the MC-which would ease a good chunk of the bullying.

Dex-chan lover
Before i continue reading:
The "eugene i know"? Did original eugene only get his character development after hari got engaged?

Edit: erich is the only one who isnt being a good boy!!! Hes actively trying to hurt her!! :mad:

So mc was pretty close with the oldest brother when they were older, so close they were holding hands as adults? And he refused to bring her down the aisle... I don't know how I feel about such a romance... I know they're not blood related and all but still...

@Phelix wtf? The eldest brother literally SAW him do it too, even his smug face says he did it, but the biggest evidence is that the eldest bro SAID HE SAW HIM DO IT, and he has no reason to lie either? At this point, you are being purposefully obtuse when its said he did it. stop being so painfully daft omg

Fed-Kun's army
@mxnyxx That's fine and dandy and if you read my post you'll see that I'm not disputing it.

Show US. Show the readers. Show the audiance. Show the abuse. Show the act of evil that we should be getting mad at instead of just telling us. Actually share an experience of pain.

That's the point of the post, said explicitly, stop being so sensitive.

Users who are viewing this thread