Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

Group Leader
Thank you so much, Little Sunshine Scans!
You are really spoiling us readers with frequent updates

Dex-chan lover
The brothers are cute and all, but I really don't what them to be the ML. It would be great to see them have a good sibling relationship. The blue haired boy is hopefully also a good boi.

Eugene all the way o(`ω´ )o
Thank you for these updates!!!

Love at the very first sight? Well maybe not for her since she already saw him before.. Like 2 times... Seriously 2 times and dang let's get married...😶 Btw I hated them considering what she has been through but especially for Erich it must be hard. Since we are talking about the position of his dead twin sister a.k.a his other half. Did I mention she is dead? Yeah, it is hard for everyone in that family and also for her... I hope this time they can be a happy family...
Thanks for the mass update~^^

Dex-chan lover
If she doesn't end up with her future fiance, I'm gonna be really upset. Stupid reincarnations, going around and ruining marriages.

Dex-chan lover
Cmon guys, looking at the novel cover,, obviously the oppas are hari's harem no need for ML

Zmk

Eugene is most likely the ML. Probably loved her but let her go with someone apparently trustworthy.
She said he now resembles the mature Eugene from 20 years ago. That means he treated her much better when they were older. Previously he bullied her too, until he came to a realisation. This time his realisation came way earlier because she spoke up

Idk why some still think Hari will end up with one of the brothers lol. Base from the title alone, I believe the story will revolve in fixing MC’s relationship with her brothers for a better future.

According to spoilers, blue haired boy is still endgame. And he and his sister are legit nice people.

Users who are viewing this thread