Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

Group Leader
kyaa ~! I love this story, many handsome boys in here!@^V^@ Thanks for update~~

Aggregator gang
@Nicolausx09 Oh good,
I was worried that there might have been melodrama related to that and that they were responsible for Hari's death originally.

Dex-chan lover
Is this a cinnamon roll? I'm with the mc, how did a cutie of God blood remain unmarried long enough to marry her?! I was expecting something physically obvious, but he's not been proven to be a good boi yet.

Also, I see the shared universe with the "Made me a princess" tale, is that ever gonna matter?

Ahhhh! I really like this story.

In the previous chapters I thought the mom was going to be responsible of the death of their daughter + guilty of getting sick Hari. Hahaha.

I just hope she manages to save the lives of her parents!

Just a hunch. The MC Will be able to save the parents but she Will recieve a terrible backlash and that Will be the time that all 3 Brothers Will acknowledge her existence.

OMG YESSSSSS YESSSSS THE HUSBAND FINALLY APPEARS!!!!!!!
Thank you so much for translating!!!

ANYBODY? Please tell me how did this become a shared universe with WMMAP?!
Wait so there’s magic?! Do we get the to see the king? 🙏🏻

I’m not into incest, but I like the eldest brother. He was trying, man.

I always wonder how The Little Sunshines Scan can do mass updates in a few days.. Are they gods?

Ty for the updates!

Aggregator gang
I CHOOSE YOU! BLUE HAIRED BOY!

Ppl think he is shoddy af for not getting married. But he could just be having a major crush on Hari but couldnt pass her bro's defense wall for 7 years lol.

But thats just my assumption too tho.

pleasedontlethimbeevilpleasedontlethimbeevilpleasedontlethimbeevilpleasedontlethimbeevilpleasedontlethimbeevilpleasedontlethimbeevilpleasepleasepleasepleaseplease!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread