Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

I hope Johannes is the male lead 😭 I want Hari to have a good relationship with her brothers but no romance please... I know they're not blood related but it's still weird

OMG. I love these siblings. Johannes and his sister are just too precious. They will treat Hari better than Cabel and Erich, for sure :D

Fed-Kun's army
@jeikanissha

Wow you’re so edgy and cool! I love it when people who can’t spell or punctuate right talk down to people who are just commenting on a webcomic!

@Axkmint

thank you grammar police
you notice my punctuation first huh
good for ya then

and me edgy? or is it people are too dumb nowadays?

ive already said johannes isnt male lead
and people still expect it to be him?
how naive and dense can this idiots be?

and oh remember the most classic ad hominem?

"if you cant beat them in an argument, point to their grammar instead!" lol

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
I love this story!! Cabel is such a little entitled shit brat I have ever found in fictions. Just wait until character developments ensue, but now.

little shit

Johannes is too perfect, I love him already
I really hope he and Hari are endgame

Dex-chan lover
Aww these kids are so precious even cabel. Cabel kinda seems like the meathead brother that still needs help with his feelings. Anyways thanks for the translation
Team Johannas

I hope the parents will take this incident seriously and finally learn to discipline Cabel properly. There has to be a limit to being 'energetic' and 'rambunctious'. He's just plain rude and hurts the others around him both physically and mentally. That may be forgivable while he's a child but he won't be one forever. Seriously, those parents are loving but kinda suck at parenting. Looking forward to Cabel's character development in the future!

Thanks for the double update!!

JOHANNESSSSSSS!!!!!! BE A KIND PERSON ALL THE WAY THROUGH!!! DONT TURN EVIL LIKE IN OTHER STORIES!!!! BE PURE AND PROTECT UR LADY!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread