Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

Johannes is so adorable, I love and his sister is just precious. But you gotta love Eugene though.(still rooting for him)

Group Leader
Ok i bet the silver haired brother is gonna cry a lot in the next chapter, since she is bleeding. This will soften his relationship with MC and turn my Edge Lord XxXxHeart of ThornsxXx into your classic everyday shoujo pudding

i think i prefer hari x johannes rather than eugene... i don't know,it seems kinda weird even tho they aren't related..

Fed-Kun's army
@jeikanissha

Yeah dude! You’re so smart and genre savvy! You’d never resort to ad hominem attacks. I don’t think you’ve insulted anyone once in this entire comment thread!

JollyShowyAegeancat-small.gif

Fed-Kun's army
I kind of wish she was just adopted into her fiance's family. They're so loving.

That johanes is so precious. I wanna ship our MC with him, but last time I said it someone just dissed me so rudely in the comment section.

Double-page supporter
I think in this whole scenario the dog was the smartest one. Did you noticed it walked away as the chaos exploded behind it's tail wagging like some kind of action hero slow mo walking away from an explosion. 🤣

Page 7 BTW

Users who are viewing this thread