Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
Poor kid,even the nice kids she meets still get noble people's views about the streets passed onto them. It must be so sorrowful feeling that separation of where you came from not only daily with boys who've hated you for quite a while ( and are now only coming to see your good points after they already tortured /attempted to kill you and excused shit in the future :/ ) but even from the kind people.

Though I'm still really iffy about the Duke and duchess, I wonder if she'll ever get to say to them that it's pretty shitty to take a poor kid off the streets to replace a dead kid and then expect that kid to be grateful. The eldest son has changed really fast, but those two. They are the culpable ones putting her in harm's way, like the candy thing.was it a drug? I'm just glad the eldest kid came round to her so fast.

I know she didn't mean to hurt Hari, she is a little kid after all so she can talk nonsense. But still it's sad to to see how she talk thoughtlessly...
Thanls for the update~^^

I want to see Hari's story before she got adopted, hope she's okay. Thankyou for the updates, I found this manhwa today and ended read all the chapters ^^ Can't wait for the next up

Dex-chan lover
C'mon, Johannes is sweet & caring...perfect husband material<33 ;A; And he was her future husband!! I want him as ML X'DDD The story can be interesting even if or especially when the ML is nice from the get go o(>w<)p

Wahh Johannes needs to be the ML and the brothers be the overprotective tsunderes, it would be great if this happens~

Im glad that mr. Future husband is a great man.. she's not gonna end up with one of her brothers right?

Users who are viewing this thread