Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 26

I guess they're fated to die-
Sad but if it's meant to be, it's meant to be

Oops. I spoke too soon from the last chapter. She did try.

@Psychronia - Didn't they die previously from going on a trip and getting attacked?

Dex-chan lover
uh ok so she saved them from the accident but their fate was decided, fucking A, well at least they lived a couple of years more

Image:
060.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
To those who expected her to change fate just cause she knew it would happen... she's not some god.

Whether she tried or not, she can only do so much to begin with. Stopping them before was a fluke. And even if she could go back again in time now, there's still nothing she can do to stop this from happening (even if she went to authorities). She'd just look like some crazy girl spouting about the imminent death of her adoptive parents. I think it's so ridiculous to put so much responsibility over her just because she knows they'll die. She may be older than her body but she's still just a child. And knowing that they 'will' versus the exact 'how' is just another factor to be taken into consideration. So peeved whenever I see comments saying, "why didn't the MC do anything'.

Sorry but I am taking her side because she didn't really tried is compared her stoyr with Lady baby where the heroine has really an older mind and turn into a yandere when someone dare to dislike her famlly and she is working her ass to know everything she can to be able to prevent her family death. That's the case at all here.

ok so she really couldn't do anything to prevent it after all.... it had to happen either way....

@stressedcoffee
no no, she prevented the original accident
this one took place further in time than they were originally going to die so she couldn't have expected it

God be like : so you tried to prevent the accident, then how about some unexpetected attack on the hunting ground? you tell me why? because why not?

In my opinion, yes, she tried to save them and she succeeded, at first. But they weren’t meant to be alive. They were meant to die from the beginning. Can’t change what is meant to happen.

Fed-Kun's army
she did her best to prevent them from dying from the original accident. they lived half a year longer. but another accident she didn't know about ended up taking them away...

i hope Cabel recovers soon 😔

Dex-chan lover
She only knew to stop the original accident and prolonged their life for 6 more months.... how can we expect her to know that thered be something else thatll kill them?

Dex-chan lover
Dang... that's kinda shitty. She probably thought it was all fine and then boom, they died anyways...

Users who are viewing this thread