Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

This is so heartbreaking.. btw which young prince is that? Claude? Or his brother? Or someone from different kingdom? They said this story related to WMMAP and a bit confused too about how this accident related to lucas?

I feel like she didn't give a shit about parents. In other words she never considered them as parents. Even those last words to their mom was bitter even when she was kinda aware of their deaths. Mc's just some 2D character, acting horny for Eugene and having no character depth.

Contributor
Wtf let these people in the funeral ?
If you want to trashtalk someone else, at least do it when the ceremony is over.

Some people can't cry right away and their heart become empty for a while, the tears only come later and stay for a long time.

I find Hari not crying at the funeral relatable and yeah who let those people come to the funeral.

@Mikasa2077

Hari was known for hiding her feelings and even considered as lifeless doll on her 1st life. I think that her reaction to funeral is more of "guilt" that she can't save them was overpowering her sadness. She might not considered them as parent bc she always thought that the couple only saw her as replacement for their dead daughter especially on her 1st life...however, I can see that she did something to save them in her own way and her warmer attitude to the family esp the mom.

I also don't agree on Hari is "horny" for Eugene... I didn't read any incestious/perverted thoughts from her. She just felt more at ease on him bc she felt familiarity to him and due to his sudden change of attitude to her. She also helping the kids especially Erik during this time.

@bookworm_sueweetie
I wasn't talking just about her reaction to their parents death. She got over their death pretty quicl. Well she was a replacement but it's not like she was living a better life before they brought her in. I've read webtoons where mcs less than her mental age have acted more matured. She wasn't very warm towards her in the end.

About Eugene let's just say I've read spoilers about who ml is going to be. Yeah she isn't necessarily horny towards to him just yet but there is some difference towards the way she acted around Johan and him. Tbh she only started helping these kids out of pity due to their parents. Welp I'm dropping.

@LordTartaros

Didn't do anything? If you mean in regard to preventing their deaths, she did. A previous chapter explains that she threw a tantrum to stop the couple from leaving the mansion on the day they were supposed to die.

The death in this timeline wasn't the way the Ernst couple died in her previous life - how was she supposed to know it was going to happen?

I think the parents were fated die. As for Hari, her not crying is not a reflection of how she feels towards her adoptive parents.

Group Leader
wait, if this was set in the same world as wmmap then who was the crown prince at the time? did they die for claude or anahedefbreibqqeqcsn ( or however it is spelt)

Users who are viewing this thread