Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 28

The title of this should just change to "beware of the aunt" from now on...šŸ˜“

Fed-Kun's army
So she won't tell Eugene to not worry him, but she could at least ask the butler for help.

Also why is she even listening to the aunt ? she should just "run" from the punishment, the aunt wil never tell eugene or anyone since she is in the wrong.
I guess MC want's to win over her or something, but it's a stupid situation where she can easily get through especially since she already know all the etiquette

Dex-chan lover
So Enri being drinking the dumb juice lately? Goddamn, I thought the whole point of her going back is to no put up with shit like that again, and lo and behold its just a repeat.

Meh so much for being an adult, she thinks exactly like a child. Even her holding back at this moment is like an abused child.

I kind of expected that she wont tell it to eugene. Like she did before she return the past, she held all her emotions because of the indifference (including the pranks) her step brothers shown. Since the start of this manhwa, I'm concerned about Hari's psychological health.

@kiwizombie
Dude pls remember Hari position, she is adopted child she can't make bad remark to her step brother aunt immediately especially in times of mourn.

Ah I did expect that she won't tell him the truth... Honestly she held most of her emotions even thought it's her second life.
I think Eugene and Hari are somehow alike, they don't speak what's whithin their hearts because they don't want to hurt those that they care about.

But thinking about it, I can understand why she did that (even if I hate the idea of child abuse)
Eugene is alone, managing all the estate. He can't ask help to anybody because he probably knows that their relatives are up to no good. A child of 14 y.o trying his best to protect his siblings and all the people living and working in the domain, can you imaging how hard it is?
She knows him best, that's why she didn't want to be a burden to him.
Eugene introduced the aunt because he thought that she could take care of his siblings, which seems true since Erich looks better.
(honestly i don't think that's thanks to the old witch but anywayyy)
When he asked her if their aunt is nice to her, I think that's touching because we can see that he cares about Hari.
Perhaps he would have done something if she told the truth... anyway she didn't, so I hope Hari will manage to stand up against this witch and become stronger.
*Btw I missing Cabel already, poor child witnessing the death of his parents is something very hard...

Agreed with stupid writing. Do we have to deal with 5 chapters of "grr gotta hold my tongue for the good of my family" bs?

@duderus
Youā€™re overlooking the detail that she went through this in her first life as well so of course she would act like an ā€œabused childā€ (especially if sheā€™s experienced this before). Thereā€™s also the fact that if she speaks up about this it would give Eugene even more work. Managing the estate without proper training is hard enough and with this added incident it would just get out of hand. Hari isnā€™t speaking up because she is thinking like an adult by preventing her brother from accumulating more stress.

Dex-chan lover
So many "but I can understand why" bullshit comments, damn, get your head out of your arse and don't white knight stupid authors, kids might take it, but a reincarnated adult? No way.
Speaking of supporting the family, how is she not already atleast equally qualified for taking care of shit as her older brother. What hiding abilitys bullshit, hide from who and why.
Not to mention that this evil aunt is most likely stealing their money or getting payed for staying there and abusing her, you think an adult woman would pay someone to abuse her when she's not some kind of super masochist?

Dex-chan lover
What the hell. That aunt is just doing whatever she wants to abuse a child. ALSO BIASED?!?!
Many thanks

Users who are viewing this thread