Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 28

nnnnUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. DON'T BULLY HARI.

Edited: @Garlyle Someone told my spoilers which I only vaguely remember so I won't repeat, but the death of the parents was NOT something Hari could have avoided whatsoever. Actually she tried to avoid it--and succeeded---but it still happened. There is a much deeper plot that we haven't even touched yet on this series, I can at least promise you that.

damn she's DUMB her time travel has been useless so far.... sooooo will there be any change at all?

The people who said that hari is dumb & the writer stupid etc, maybe used to non- realistic super power heroine

poor baby hari ;^( and thank you for the update! But it isnt really like hari can do anything about it now because shes still a child, not only that unlike other going back in the past stories, our current hari doesnt possess any magic or super powers. And she knows if she complains or retaliate it would only cause more pain and trouble..
;((

This is what a normal FL with no poeers whatsoever gets, when shes send back to the past.
I like this real take.

Why is she taking it out on a kid who didn't do anything wrong.. how immature

Wow everyone whose Upset at this being a dumb development chill. Hari will get her come uppings it's just alot to deal with since she doesn't wanna add onto eugens stress load.

Screw child abusers dude. God. I understand that Hari doesn't want to add to her older brother's stress, but it's important to tell people about these things. Especially since she IS a child. Maybe not mentally, but physically. This isn't okay. Wouldn't be okay if she was a full-blown adult, doubly so now that she's a child. Can we please see this woman perish

Dex-chan lover
Is she suddenly brain dead? Since when did she give a fuck, just lay it him.

Don't bother to change something, just go with the flow, let them abuse you Hari, just throw away your 20+ mental age and accept the reality that u're only a child who can't do anything.. what's the point of reincarnation anyway.. maybe it just your imagination~

Btw thankyou for update!
Now my only purpose here is just to see how cabel will effect WMMAP..

Users who are viewing this thread