Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
Oh goddammit. She's an abusive teacher-just abusive in general, since she intentionally picked a difficult subject to start with.

These types are so good at pissing me off, since they're just real enough to be familiar and it's a disgusting abuse of power. I'm sure Hari won't just leave it at that this time around, but until then...UUUUGGGGGGGHHHH.

Fed-Kun's army
This is freaking abuse.
I know she doesn't want to burden Eugene further but this is an all-round shitty situation.

This is abuse, "the stepmother's marchen" all over again (the difference is luckily Shuli in there to protect the kids) why all the noble relatives are bitches and assholes who did nothing but getting on other's family's luxury and barking like dogs? this is pisses me off really. Even their parents death were suspicious, Hari and the brothers had no choice but to handle their power alone.

I feel like Hari should report this to the brother and cut off the contact to all the relatives and pick the teacher (if needed) themselves.

Hari knows what this woman is like, she gave no leeway and was a manipulative little girl when it came to the brothers so why is her personality suddenly twisting to oh I take everything some person who was terrible to me first time rounf too.. kinda a bruh, i get she doesnt want to bother eldest bro but also she needs to understand what's good for her and youngest brother too. kinda doesnt add up esp since she's 30 now

Her brothers treated her badly and now this woman, how did she not resented them? lol

IM NOT CRYING I HAVENT BEEN CRYING FOR THE PAST CHAPTER KDOWMCJKWHDIWN AAAHHHHHH I JUST WANNA F THAT AUNT UP FOR ABUSING HARI

Aggregator gang
I feel really bad for Hari...

F the aunt, that is NOT how you should treat another human being, not to mention a child.

Users who are viewing this thread