Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 29

Get that aunt of the house! Feel so sorry for all the children - all suffering with their own burdens. Hope Hari will reveal the physical abuse or the aunt will slip up and reveal it to the others.

Thanks for the chapter.

It’s okay to cry, honey.

And no. That aunt is plotting something. HOW DARE SHE

She is too accustomed to abuse and fell back into the survivalist mindset. At least her relationships with her brothers are a little deeper this time round even if she won't admit it to herself yet.

Thank you for the update!

Please, PLEASE tell me Eugene finds out about the Aunt hitting Hari and boots her the hell out!

What would be the best non-confrontational way of avoiding this abuse I wonder? She has allies she can confide in outside the household, or at least asylum with. It's not like the aunt would harm the other children, it doesn't end in death or stress, in fact it could lessen a few of Erich's burdens.

But that's probably a pitch in a dream, since this girl has already gone through this she's probably not even thinking about alternatives at this point. "I've done this before, I should be able to get it right this time", etc

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Beware the Brothers!

Beware the Aunt! X

Murder the Aunt! ✓

@Simply_Fiction None. There are only confrontational ways. Any action she takes besides "accepting abuse quietly" would alert one or two parties (such as her brothers) which would cause those parties to start aggression on her behalf. Also the aunt seems to have the intention of harming the other children besides Erich. Probably pampering/pushing Erich as heir to play political games.

@breizh Can you save that comment for a few chapters later? The "obvious" part literally just happened leaving insufficient page space for "doing something".

Dex-chan lover
Damn I don’t understand why is Hari letting that old hag do whatever the hell she wants.

It’s obvious that she’s trying to separate them for some reason.
It’s frustrating.

@breizh From what I remember in the previous chapters the little brother was neglecting himself after their parents' deaths, and only when the aunt came to take care of them did he start eating again. So Hari is tolerating it so that Erich can get better 😣

Though I'm pretty sure there's a better way but I can't think if any at the moment lol

Zm

Aaaaaaaaha the tears,m.y eyes have been flooded!
This is hard. Damn that Aunt. The nastiest of beings

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@8roku That is correct but thats not the 'issue' being stated right now. Aunt here is trying to separate Cabel from the eldest brother as part of her obvious nefarious plans. The question is why Hari did nothing about it.

My answer is because the chapter pretty much ended before "something" can be done about it.

Also, Hari doesn't have power to do sh1t without burdening Eugene.

Fed-Kun's army
I hope these brothers catch on to what their abusive aunt is doing to Hari and protect Hari this time around from harm. Thank you for this update!!

Dex-chan lover
I really hate that auntie, I bet she's hoping to being something like a regent for the house by taking hold of the traumatized youngest to control the oldest, or a cover up so that she can have her way while treating MC and Cabel like dog shit

Hari despite how she said she dont like her brothers etc, she cares, and for that cares, she dont want to burden Eugene with the information. And i think despite Eugene treating her part of the family, she still feel as a stranger.

And is it just me or does the Aunt seem to care more about Erich than Cabel? Because he's younger? Or is it just more blatant favoritism?

Users who are viewing this thread