Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
every last one of these brothers is trouble
Honestly though.. this family had a lot of mental trauma and now there's even more. It's so sadddd D:
Many thanks

@sgathach
Honestly, the way i see it that.. the aunt is a manipulated jerk. she legit told Cabel that Eugene didn't want to see him come back... Why? TO MAKE HIM DEPENDENT ON HER. And her favorite?? Erich?? SO easy to please and puppeteer. There's the bias thing, but i dont think she hate Hari just because she's girl and an adopted orphan, but rather because she give nothing to the aunt's own agenda. She see's Hari as a waste of resources, and those resources are 'hers'. If you look back... The aunt doesn't seem to like Eugene either? There's been no interaction between them?? 'Cause Eugene boyo actually has a head on his shoulders.

@Nep
Rather, the only one who knows of the abuse is Hari, it's not like she has to outright say anything at all. There's nothing stopping her from saying "I'd like to stay with the Vastias for a time, I think it would help to take my mind off of recent events". It's not like those twins or their parents have a reason to refuse, what with the whole group going out of their way to assure two way communication just so they could speak to her.

To them, her arrival would be a two way blessing, and one less child to be stressed over for Eugene as well. Beyond that, Hari is the only one suffering blatant physical abuse. Cabel was just at the Shuman residence himself, and that ended up giving Eugene less worry knowing he was being healed and looked after.

Furthermore, I think the avenue the aunt is going for centers more around adoption. Eugene is, without a doubt, the heir. It's unshakeable fact at this point and the aunt isn't so foolish as to neglect that. Rather, having an Ernst heir, blood related or not, grants her power. The large changes thus far were the Vastias arrival date and the death of the Ernsts, and although Erich was never adopted in the other run, despite his disposition towards Hari, there's a chance that avenue will open up with the slightly closer relationship. It might sound awful, but she dotes on him for a reason. Perhaps she wants his share of inheritance, a likely route, but an easily discernible one.

but she doesn't actively alienate the children from eachother, just treats them differently in closed environments, so I believe her efforts are more disposition based towards herself. It's obvious she wants Erich to like her not in spite of, but rather than Hari or Cabel. It's not like she explicitly attacks Cabel either, and rather shows alot more emotion in regards to Hari. Perhaps Cabel isn't a threat or a concern. Regardless, one of the best paths is to leave negative subjectivity and come back with an objective mind for the confrontation. If the aunt's objective is Hari's amity, then a neutral state of mind will be all the more beneficial.

Also, anyone else notice that this aunt does what teachers did to boomers in school? Wack

Dex-chan lover
What is wrong with this woman some people don't need to ever be around kids

Sad that the mother never fully got over her illnesses/trauma either, and had to leave behind the kids
At least they were very loved by their parents :((

Dex-chan lover
It's really heartbreaking what's happening to these kids, but at least Hari is there to support them in her own way even if she doesn't have to
Thanks for the chapter!

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Simply_Fiction Lets start with Cabel. Adoption seems possible but nobody said she was ignoring Eugene/Cabel as heir/second. Her first greeting towards Cabel was give attack him psychologically. The difference between his treatment and Erich's treatment is clear as day. Also while attacking Cabel, she pretty much dissed Eugene as well.

Meanwhile she gets Erich to like her. So basically if 'capable' Eugene and 'willful' Cabel gets offed, next-in-line 'immature' Erich could do her bidding. Either way, she showed intention of separating the brothers.

Now lets go back to Hari.
here's nothing stopping her from saying "I'd like to stay with the Vastias for a time, I think it would help to take my mind off of recent events". It's not like those twins or their parents have a reason to refuse, what with the whole group going out of their way to assure two way communication just so they could speak to her.

It is not the twins that is the problem. It is the aunt that is the problem. First of all, the aunt would never allow it. She needs to "train" to "keep the family honor". (also she needs to stay at home so that nobody finds out she is being abused) Also she might be called ungrateful for "leaving" at this point in time by various groups, bringing more trouble tot he family. Either way, the aunt won't allow it which would cause the twin's family to push harder for it. Then the secret of her being abused would be found out.

I want to know more. I want to see how they can get punish this abuser. So sad to see all of them are hurting.

Dex-chan lover
The aunt has ulterior motives and it involves the youngest brother.

Hari is smart, she's going to discover what the Aunt is trying to do soon, and will help the brothers

I am happy that Hari can be there for Cabel and I am hoping that he'll help her next. As for Erich, I cant really wish that Hari should snitch on the aunt since the only reason erich is eating is because of the aunt. At this point if she tells them she is being abused Cabel and Eugene will side with her, but I cant imagine Erich doing that. In his eyes, his aunt has as much importance as his parents. The only way to get Erich on our side is if he 'accidentally' finds out about Hari amd her abuse. That's why we need that instant where she slips up and something goes wrong.

Urgh I feel so stuffy inside. I hope thay can get rid of that scheming aunt soon😤😤

Double-page supporter
Just oust the whore, you stupid-ass MC. Or better yet, kill her and bury her. Nobody would miss a whore like that, that's why her family sent her to you, because even they don't want her.

Users who are viewing this thread