Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

ungrateful lil shit huh, jk but shouldn't she be in tears seeing her loving parents? She better save her folks this time round.

So she was bullied, sometimes almost dying in the process???
Wtf is wrong with these kids!

Leave the story behind, i was imagined if Spotton is the one that draw this, it would be.... Ah, it's not good to compare people, i cant even draw. 🤐

Fed-Kun's army
@yelisei she probably didn't really get too attached to the parents considering how she wasn't welcomed by the boys. She may think them to be kind but not so much that she would shed tears being reunited. I mean, even when she talked about their death it sounded casual.

I feel as though I'm the only one who doesn't understand how these mc's can't differentiate a dream and reality.. I've never in my life had a dream that felt remotely real.. So if I was in this position I wouldn't be thinking it was a dream.
Perhaps if I was feeling tired in any way then its more of a possibility.. But if I felt wide awake then there's no way I'd think It'd be a dream..
Am I wrong?

@ZayB Congrats! Youre a natural lucid dreamer. You somehow still retain your sanity even in dreams. Personally, everytime I dream, it feels like reality and I dumbly accept it like that inspite of the absurdity happening in it

@Chiakoi That sounds really crazy to me, it's rare for me to even remember dreaming at all. So for me it's like I don't even have dreams. Let alone realistic ones. But I think that may just be because I'm a deep sleeper.

Contributor
@ZayB I've had cases where I experience an identity crisis for half an hour after waking up from a dream because my memory got mixed up. Dreams can feel extremely realistic.

When I dream, there's a chance it'll turn lucid. Usually I'm in a half state; I'm aware I'm dreaming, I just don't have control either.

Usually I just don't dream though.

ahh the parents are seeing their daughter through her and dont their anxious mourning affects the kids i see

Fed-Kun's army
often when i dream i accept it as reality, not questioning anything despite ridiculousness of it all.

but often also, i realize that i'm in a dream (usually when the dream is horrible), but i can't get myself to wake up. even when i can, when i get back to sleep, the dream picks up from where it left off lmao

Double-page supporter
Why do isekai characters always have a habit of thinking outloud?

Users who are viewing this thread