Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 30

This is breaking my fucking heart. :x We need the thots to exit the stage (aunt and uncle, yes uncle a thot now).

Thank god she’s finally standing up to that rude aunt. And noticing the maid have been swapped out. Clearly she’s also causing discord between the siblings. What an awful woman.

And so glad the two brother finally talked.

Up crawled the dirty "noble" house politics. At a time when these children need love and support most, their self-serving relatives would rather take advantage of their parents death to manipulate them and control the dukedom. I think they're trying to separate the younger brothers from Eugene because they know Eugene is smarter and more resistant to their pressure so if they take his brothers away not only will they be easier to mold but then they can be used against Eugene to make him bend to their will. Reminds of A stepmother's marchen with the relatives that play like they care but are really just money/power grubbing scum.

she wants the authority by proving that Eugene is incompetent
They are all indeed kids after all, so breaking them apart would make them more vulnerable

Fed-Kun's army
These people trying to snake their way into the dukedom and then manipulating Erich, all this to take over rather than to actually assist. Damn. These adults be slimy af.

Double-page supporter
Wow yes these brothers were brats to Hari so I'm all for her getting back at them. Their so called relatives or family friends though, disgusting. How can they manipulate and try taking opportunity of these poor kids who just lost both their parents

Dunno how long she will be abl to fend herself with pranks but that's better than nothing, I guess and yeah Cabel got brainwashed.

Fed-Kun's army
If you're going to get punished either way...earn it 😉

I'm glad someone finally hugged Caleb, and that Erich tries to be with his brothers more.

Users who are viewing this thread