Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 32

Burn this bitch inquisition style

Prepare the heavy flamer, brothers~ Purge them in holy fire

Omg I’m gonna cry TT She went through too much at such young age. She deserves more happiness.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah she does not have a mindset of an adult, she's still just a child in all tense and purposes. Imagine calling a orphan child a bitch, wtf is wrong with this woman.

Aggregator gang
Tbh I cant blame Hari to be a passive adult.

The horrible environment she lived in is what shaped her to be the passive dumb adult a lot of readers keeps protesting her to be. She never teached to be brave, or to be the action type of person.

She's just a lonely kid/adult that cling to whatever she has, not ever knowing how to protect it.

My eyes burns from tears this chapter...

Imagine being a greedy and horrific adult. Could never be me lol. Thank you for the translation!!

Aggregator gang
damn-it-hurts-right-in-my-meow-meow.jpeg

I do hope that aunt gets the taste of her own medicine.

I mean, the aunt is a glorified nanny. They see her even less as family as their adopted sister. She's just the help, and they intend to boot her as soon as she's not useful. Fake sister or no, if they weren't intending on keeping her she would have been gone long before.

Dex-chan lover
They should of just had her be a mature kid, not a grown woman doing her childhood again because this is ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread