Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 32

Please can't everyone just sit down and talk to each other :((( so that you can protect each other as a family!!

the same people who's bashing her for being depressed and childish are the same people who say "just be happy" to depressed people

cant wait for the bitch aunt to get what she deserves. WHEN IS SHE GOING TO GET KICKED OUT

The only excuse for her current actions are if she has lost the thought capacity of her adult self and reverted to the mental maturity of a child. She's known for a fact that the aunt is manipulating her and the other children, with an obvious creepy fixation on the one brother and disdain for the others. Now the aunt is intending to send her who-knows-where, then openly threatening to murder her. Why is she sitting back and doing nothing to try and protect herself and the siblings?

If she really has for some reason reverted to a child in mind, the author should have indicated that in some way since they previously established that she retained her adult persona. More likely it is just bad writing for the sake of drama.

i’m fookin mad who the hell does that stupid aunt think she is i hope she gets thrown in a prison for child abuse soon i’m getting fed up.

;-; baby girl is cryin and i’m out for blood

@hweein
It appears to be Next Chapter. I don't know if she will come back, she does seem to be the type, because the raw manga is at chapter 33 [/spoilers]

The siblings should protect each others their aunts and uncles are taking advantage of the situation.

For anyone who keeps complaining about how she’s “not acting like an adult”:

Just because you’ve aged physically doesn’t mean the past doesn’t affect you anymore. And for her, her past is LITERALLY replaying. In the future, it’s said that she somewhat got along with her brothers, though they still don’t feel like family to her (probably just became complacent with everything) Now, she’s forced to relive the past where none of them accepted her again, and having her mother only see her as her dead child. There are actually instances where she acted differently, thus resulting in a somewhat better relationship with her brothers currently. But just because you get a second chance at life doesn’t mean everything will go smoothly (ex. First life, parents died. Second life, saved parents once, but they ended up in a different accident and this time with Cabel)

i really want to see that aunt get what she freaking deserves for what she had done. i can't let my heart broke down into pieces any more than this :(

What a stab to the heart this chapter was... when is that awful aunt going to get her comeuppance?

WHY ARE ALL THE KR WEBTOONS, DRAMAS AND NOVELS I'M READING BEEN SO DEPRESSING?😭 I'm literally crying rivers and lakes now😭

Dex-chan lover
Told you guys her being adopted is the biggest hurdle. She doesn't have power. Even if she asks her brother help, will they help her? She talks to them after all, but still being rejected 🙄

And you guys still bitchin 😂

Also, I'm really sad to see so many people being so harsh and judgmental of Hari... accusing her of not acting like an adult...
I actually think this is incredibly realistic. Hari is not a kid, yeah, but that's actually what's chaining her to this course of action. She has twenty years of trauma and feeling alone and unloved to supplement and overshadow what is happening in this present.
I mean, what is she supposed to do? She knows what the Hari "of this time" is supposed to mean to the brothers, and she also "knows" what the Hari is the future is going to grow to mean to them (not a lot, she thinks). At this point in time, and as far as she knows, DUE to 20 years of living as their "sister" but never being accepted, there is no reason they will help or believe her.
She didn't do anything about her own abuse because, based on her memories of that time, she thought she was the only one going to be abused and that the aunt's presence will help the kids (as stated in the chapter she appeared), and now the aunt is pressing on all the insecurities she has not from a couple of years in the family, but the baggage of TWENTY YEARS. It's impossible to be objective in such a situation and seeing it for what he is. it's going to literally take YEARS for Hari to truly, full-heartedly believe this family cares for her as much as she cares for them, because she has decades of memories where that's not the case. It's trauma, y'all.
In short, I feel Hari's actions all stem from actually being an adult, and the superimposing of her past (as an adult) and present (as a child) which makes it incredibly hard to see clearly.
Sorry for the long post, just have a lot of opinions lol~

Users who are viewing this thread