Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

Fed-Kun's army
yall need to use the spoilers but like, if true, why are yall trying to justify it!!!! theyre siblings even if not related by blood! why are yall so desperate to prove it otherwise!!! get some help, get arrested, do something that isnt trying to justify the circumstances of the the spoiler (if its even true) because yall are fuckin nasty!!! first yall go and antagonize hari for not fighting back even though shes a kid and now some of yall are justifying this shit??? yall need to get curb stomped, periodt

@Zmk @leoria_
Hari gets with Eugene ?! That just seems wrong... I mean even if they're not blood related I still find it wierd cuz that would just undo the whole point of her being accepted as family in this chapter. So they're all like just take her out of the registry and Eugene can marry her? What about her sibling bond with the other two? Sorry I'm just trying really hard to make sense of why Eugene was chosen as the ML

Well i think..still said thanks to auntwretch cause if didnt her who abused hari it take much long to recognice her as family

😭😭Aw hari, boys, you have me bawling 😭

Note to future commentors and commiserators, don't scroll down too much. You'll regret it.

I’m not crying...we’re all crying 😭 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Idk why everyone is surprised by the spoilers.
In earlier chapters Hari has mentioned her and Eugene got really close in the previous timeline. It's been foreshadow that they've been attractive to each other in the previous timeline and the current. Iirc, it was mentioned before Hari isn't a mirror of their dead sister, but just has similar basic characteristics like the hair color. Also, it's been mentioned many times, especially with Eugene, they don't see her as a sister. As the others have said, they're close friends. If you don't like it, it's fine, but it's not incest and shouldn't be a shocking revelation that Hari and Eugene end up together. There's already been many hints that's the end game.

Okay, yes, I read the comments below, and it was pretty interesting. I don't recommenced you read them if you just want to enjoy the story without thinking of much.

Anyways! Whatever, I love this story so much because it's freaking cute, and that's all. Whatever happens, I think it'll turn out great, and this is such a cute moment~ I'm glad the aunt got chased out cause she lowkey deserves worse that that.

Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
Finally, I hope she gets out of this mindset of thinking they dont think of her as their sister.

Lovely chapter but
now that he called her sister and accepted her in the family, it feels off that they will get together. I am all for their chemistry but blue haired guy should have been the ML since things developed like this

HARIII I’M SO PROUD OF YOUUUU FINALLY YOU FOUND YOUR PLACEEE IN THE FAMILYYY 😭😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread