Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

Thank you for the translation!

OMG IM SO GLAD HARI FINALLY GOT TO FEEL SHE IS A PART OF THE FAMILY IM CRYIBG SO HARD AAAAAA Cabel was SO READY to throw hands my god what a mad lad. the whole time I was on the edge because that bitch aunt was dragging Hari by the hair???? send her to jail with the others PLEASE before I go there and beat every single conniving family member myself

Our Hari got what she wants.

The boys considered her as Hari their sister!!

Yay for Hari

Omg! So beautiful, so touching!! I really cried for Hari. She has been through a lot of things even before she was adopted. I always knew that what she really wanted was been acepted as a part of the duke family by herself and not as a replacement. I am so happy. I hope they can overcome everything now that they have strengthened they relationship. I hope that old hag doesn’t get to do anything

I got two other "Beware..." updates today and I was wishing for it to be "...of the Brothers", so glad my wish came true. I was waiting for this chapter as I knew the brothers would back Hari up.

F that Aunt, she'll be back but by then Hari should be ready for her.

Fed-Kun's army
@Jelem it’s too weird to think of that route....even if she isn’t blood related, she was the spitting image of their sister that a difference couldn’t be seen at all, only the fact she is not and her name and own self is different....still the outer shell resembles her too closely..
It’s more asking yourself would you be comfortable with a sibling marrying someone who looks exactly like you? Or you marrying someone who looks exactly like your sibling?

Zmk

Lol. As one comment said they can be seen as childhood friends. Yes they said shes part of the family. But its not incest if Eugene is ML. They are not blood related.

This is the cutest thing ever! Thank you sooo much for this! Ngl I also ship the big bro with Hari.. I just think of them as childhood friends :)

aw yeah i fuckin love cryin. real talk tho i hope they dont have to wait for a timeskip or smth to get revenge on the shitty aunt

Aggregator gang
that's right she will become your family once you marry her, eugene!

Hari ends up with Eugene after not seeing him for 6 years. Isn't this still incest? Saying that it's not is saying adopted children aren't actually part of someone's family just because they aren't blood related...Hari was introduced to them as their SISTER and Eugene grows up with her as her BROTHER so there's not really anyway to defend this. She's also basically a carbon copy of their dead sister, which is another thing.

Double-page supporter
Now tell them she has been hitting you this whole time and explain properly. Your supposed to be reincarnated with years more experience than a helpless child, stop acting so stupid!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread