Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

😢. Finally, I feel at peace after this. Maybe they can just now strengthen their family bond so the b**** aunt can't do anything to break them apart.

Aggregator gang
Sorry, but I'M NOT SATISFIED this better not the end of the Karma for that old hag of aunt! Perhaps in the future we can get our real sweet revenge? Like showing how popular, dignified, and most lovable Hari to that Aunt? But i guess, this will be the most realistic solution, it's not like they can punish their aunt carelessly :// thanks for the update!

This manga was giving me depression until this chapter...

I guess the return on the build-up was worth the wait, despite seeing this coming from the beginning.

Ahhhh, that’s way too satisfying. I hope the aunt comes back for round two but it led to the sweetest scene with the brothers.

Finally that hag is gone. Good riddance. Now, can we see their fluffy moment as family?

Shit, I’m crying. Also thnk you for updating goodluck🙆🏻‍♀️💕💕😭💓💕💕💕💕

Why are there people mentioning incest? Incest is only for those with blood-related people. Also the one who said it's still uncomfortable because Hari resembles Arina... They did not resemble each other though? Arina's hair color is lighter and wavy compared to Hari's straight, darker gray hair. Their eyes color and facial structure also different (and will continue to be different because Hari will actually grow up).
Plus in the spoiler it said they will be together after not meeting for 6 years. Any kind of 'sibling intimacy' (as in sibling relationship, not in they're being intimate, okay) will be quite diminished even if they're still communicating using letters or something.

I'm not gonna lie though, some part of me still want Hari to ended up with her to-be-husband in the other time lol.

I'm shocked that
Hari really ended up with Eugene. Like I'm shocked. I don't know what to say. Like she's not related by blood is another things. And she's already adopted is also another thing. Ok. I've a theory. If aunt already acted violence on pretext that Hari is not a true family, it's not weird if another member of the Ernst family to oppose her too right? And the Ernst couple that took her in already passed away...and you know the REASON for her to stay is not strong enough. (In my opinion) So maybe , getting too much pressure from other people (maybe?) + obligated to protect Hari + loves her made Eugene to discard her from the family registration and later get married to her. It's like a solution right? Moreover, taking into consideration that their deceased mother also has a psychological sickness that she eventually took Hari in, (I think it's mentioned in previous chapter) so the reason Hari was in the family is to help the mother. And once the accident happened and they died, the strong reason where she's accepted in the family also void.

Ok. Don't mind me. I'm just trying to make logical reason to accept the fact that Hari married Eugene (if the spoiler is true) other than the accusations of incest. I like this story and I don't wanna drop it. Done.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

That affirmation of being a part of something is truly tear jerking moments 🤧

Users who are viewing this thread