Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
Whoa. So, uh...did Eugene straight up cap the fucker? Like, no objection if he did, but...wow.

Aaaah. A timeskip and everything is so much less stressful and aaaaaagggh.

That time skip hit me in the fact it was so unexpected lol I knew a time skip was going to come, but I did not expect it to appear like a wild pokemon after Eugene kicked some ass.

Dex-chan lover
Whaa-

Honestly, am I the one that having trouble with the time skip? We skip way too much 😂

Erich's character development is ❤️ Poor Eugene, I want to know if this also happened wherein he fought heads on with their greedy relatives in their 1st life... or he was forced to be puppet of his uncle in their past life?

Kickass Eugene. Poor guy though, he's been living alone for 6 years and hasn't even see his siblings for 3 :(

i think i'm in love with everybody in the erns family aaaa i love erich and hari getting along.... and eugene.. omg eugene

Yas Eugene protecting his fam like a papa bear!!

And wow Erich is such a cutie patootie now <3

Double-page supporter
Euegene kicked ass so hard that, alongside that ass, he also hit us six years into the future.

Hi, love the translation but just a little feedback. I think that it's a little out of context that you translate the literal term of Unnie in the manhwa. This is because the story within an european setting, so I think it would make more sense if you would replace Unnie with, Sister? haha just a little thought. But great job for the translation nevertheless.

Users who are viewing this thread