Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 34

Ok so these kids have grown up, so when is the Lady Baby going to reach puberty?

I'm so happy because it seemed to me that Erich is the hard one to open up to hari but now, look at them. Not just standing side by side but also arms linked. It's a sweet vibe of siblings.

Holy crap, I didn't expect things to develop like this. Who knew Eugene could intentionally shoot his own uncle?!
I expect the time skip happened to make a potential romantic relationship between her and Eugene more acceptable, seeing as they didn't grow up together now, unlike her first life.
I feel bad for him for having to grow up in such a hostile environment by himself but it's a good thing he tried to protect his siblings. Shouldn't he be about 20 years old now?

Thanks for the new chapter!

Damn Eugene...didn't expect that.

Also, finally, a time skip! So when is lady baby going to step up it's game?

@priscillacheonh yeah but it’s also kinda weird cause sister kinda sounds off since they aren’t related and since family seems to be important to hari or just globally in this webtoon.

(゜ロ゜) I’m shooketh a f*ck but also so proud! EUGENE U PUT THAT F*CKIN FOOT DOWN! Make them b*tches payyyyy!! 😈

YES
GO OFF MY BOY 🙌🙏👏
HE'S MY FAVE

Also omg theyre growing up 😭😭

Fed-Kun's army
by the end of this chp, I'd already forgotten what Eugene did lol.

Erich and Mc really do look like siblings though

BRO, I CAN’T HANDLE THESE TIMESKIPS. FIRST, THE MONSTER DUCHESS AND CONTRACT PRINCESS AND NOW THIS?!!! MY HEART ♥️

I pity Eugene, he is handling everything alone whil they're living a spoiled life. Do none of them try to work they ass to be able to help their bro or what?

Damn. Eugene had to shoulder all the burdens alone? He's still just a child. The 27 year old who went back in time should have offered some support. I feel so bad for Eugene, even when their parents were alive he was the one who was hit the hardest by his mother's delusions.

Users who are viewing this thread