Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 34

I couldn't help but ask this so uhh is that academy the same one Ezekiel from wmmap enrolled to…? Ok bye

Oh Eugene, why do you have to suffer so much... I wonder if the dead of the Ernst couple wasn't planned by their relatives.. if not the second time, then at least the first time >-<

We didnt get to see a scene of the 4 of them eating together then suddenly a timeskipp T^T

Also they haven’t seen Eugene in 3 years bye

Double-page supporter
Damn... I hope Eugene doesn't become too cold or untrusting. I am happy that he cemented his power, but I hope it doesn't lead to cruelty.

Dex-chan lover
Holy SHIT EUGENE! HE STRAIGHT UP--- 100/100 redemption points for eugune he will protecc the family with BLOOD

why is this story jumps into another scene so fast? she was crying thinking he said he was her sister etc... and now they're on another scene..not just this but other chapters as well are so fast they kept on jumping it's confusing sometimes

I am dropping this sh*t because she isn't trying to change anything from the past beside being a little nice to her brothers. She's just a sidekick at this point and I would have preferred that Eugene being ML instead!
In both timelines he endured for his family.

Users who are viewing this thread