Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 35

Nep

Dex-chan lover
What a mistake Eugene. Should have accidentally shot his head.

Its good to see that the siblings are getting along and faring well but I'm a little worried about Eugene. Hope it turns out well. Thanks for the updates!

Yea Eugene should just shot his uncle' head. Btw it's nice to see the grown-up characters! Thanks for the translation~

So glad to see that they are having good live after all those trouble, i hope that Eugene is happy as well

Thank you for the updates!

I wonder when the engagment plot will unravel

Fed-Kun's army
HmmMmmmMmm????

At first i thought maybe because Cabel is a tyrant there...
Then maybe because Hari is beautiful...
But it seems it's both?? XD

@Raydnt
I just saw it too!
i know they're not real siblings.. but after living together when they were a child like that... Feels a bit weird.. :')

Aggregator gang
I’m glad that there’s happy moment now, but I can’t be too happy knowing that Eugene being the only one facing hardships...

i saw an endgame spoiler and i just want to say... I FCKN KNEW IT!!!!!!! hari and (redacted)'s chemistry and relationship has always been more intimate as opposed to the others. im soooo happy to see them all grown up and looking so good! thank youuuu A Little Sunshine Scans, for your hard work!!!!

Either it’s bc of previous precedence in the story or the fact that it’s 2020 but seeing happy moments make me prepare myself for the coming storm.. They gonna be fine even just for a little while right

Users who are viewing this thread